Item Title

Item Description

bot bot bot

5 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Well shoot me fucking dead if I ever have to resort to cheating an online game and the players of sofa change for my income. Thers a big world.out there that plays with real money chingchange.

5 years ago  #12
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by twoshoez
Originally posted by twoshoez Sound like we need some pb justices mufasa..

This shit should not go unanswered. The lil stats i got have all been earned me personally i thought you get caught cheating its a rap...look at those who broke rules that are longer apart of pb compared to thoses who broke rules and not held accounted for there actions due to the amount of money they spent shit check my money sheet im a paying player and i think this matter should be handled with same standards as those who got banned for botting in the past.

#Thank you Rog

#PB JUSTICES

#Stop Cheating

#I Wonder how many ppl this will effect

this thread needs a reply from MU

He spoke on this in the shout box yesterday. He said pretty much he already been punished for this offense. If there is more proof he been cheating since then to post it.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

If someone calls out to you in the threads you don't hide your response in the shoutbox...

Chang got caught using a bot, he doesn't dispute this. His punishment was being banned for a few hours.

We have no say over whatever punishment, if any, should be dealt out and nor should we but where the disagreement for me seems to be is players think that botting is the worst thing that can be done by a player and our warden believes it's reversing PayPal. Both are equally important whether you accept this or not.

I'm only commenting on something I once pointed out to the warden and I can pass on his response. "why are you still here"

I

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
5 years ago  #14
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I think you need a block cake to bot.....hmu if you need one...PayPal only,lol.

5 years ago  #15
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

BIG OL' BUMP!!!!!! I have contemplated coming back several times but now everyone can clearly see the integrity of the game has been compromised. If this issue can easily be swept under the rug, what's next? Im ashamed i spent so many years of my life hooked on a game ran by a hypocrite. BAN ME PLZ @Mufasa yes im sure, no further verification necessary. dueces

5 years ago  #16
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 23 days

Originally posted by rog_ BIG OL' BUMP!!!!!! I have contemplated coming back several times but now everyone can clearly see the integrity of the game has been compromised. If this issue can easily be swept under the rug, what's next? Im ashamed i spent so many years of my life hooked on a game ran by a hypocrite. BAN ME PLZ @Mufasa yes im sure, no further verification necessary. dueces

so rog will you say it ok to bot like wise there is still people botting/cheating now due to there is no longer consequences for botting/cheating on the game.if im correct all that happen to chang was a slap on the risk and was told not to due it again if so that's something like a law suite i would say to those that got put In Permanent Isolation for thing such as cheating its different when you got facts compared to he say.I been around for years and never heard of or seen people botting and not being thrown in Permanent Isolation now Mufasa if you're reading this as a paid player and years invested in your game the consequences to chang actions don't add up i watched you ban ppl for less.i cant tell you how to run your game but if you let chang get away with it how many other people you allowed to bot with no consequences or is still botting with no consequences..

#PB JUSTICE

5 years ago  #17
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

My response was in the shoutbox as I'm mostly mobile these days and haven't built the forums into the app. This "issue" has been addressed in the past. Chang was unbanned, and I invited lil Roger here to bring forth any info that Chang was actively botting again. He had nothing. The only reason he's throwing a hissy fit is that he's tried to extort Chang on it and failed.

This is nothing new. He's, several times in the past, sent in emails demanding such and such be banned or he's going to leave or do this or that. It's the primary reason he was passed over for being mentor (and subsequently went on a forum rant about it). Bring me evidence of cheating, and it's dealt with. But if you can't provide that, don't try to black mail me into doing what YOU feel should be done.

As for botting, it's amazing we sit here talking about how I don't care about it in one thread, and then bitch about how the anti-botting measures are ruining the game in others.

It's not easy to see why I don't often bother engaging these days.

5 years ago  #18
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

@Mufasa you just like the damn president you can't please everyone.

5 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mufasa My response was in the shoutbox as I'm mostly mobile these days and haven't built the forums into the app. This "issue" has been addressed in the past. Chang was unbanned, and I invited lil Roger here to bring forth any info that Chang was actively botting again. He had nothing. The only reason he's throwing a hissy fit is that he's tried to extort Chang on it and failed.

This is nothing new. He's, several times in the past, sent in emails demanding such and such be banned or he's going to leave or do this or that. It's the primary reason he was passed over for being mentor (and subsequently went on a forum rant about it). Bring me evidence of cheating, and it's dealt with. But if you can't provide that, don't try to black mail me into doing what YOU feel should be done.

As for botting, it's amazing we sit here talking about how I don't care about it in one thread, and then bitch about how the anti-botting measures are ruining the game in others.

It's not easy to see why I don't often bother engaging these days.

How do you pick and choose who you ban for botting though?

5 years ago  #20
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh @Mufasa you just like the damn president you can't please everyone.

How tf you going to compare Mu to Trump? Trump gets shit done! #MAGA #Trump2020 #GrabbemByThePussy

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread