Item Title

Item Description

bot bot bot

5 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

i sent all these msgs to MU months ago, plus a few more that accidentally got deleted. this was shortly after chang was unbanned for botting. Mu did nothing about it. so i ask you, do the same rules apply to everyone no matter how much they spend on the game?

5 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

wow, aint that some shit !!!!!- I KNEW IT !!!

ITS HARD TO BE SUCKER FREE, IN A WORLD FULL OFIPOPS !
5 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I think I mentioned that a few times myself in the shout box. Chingaling not the only one either...mentioned that a few times as well. You all know who they are. Chang used to be in ZOO correct? Botters have ruined PB. Thanks for that Roger. Knew there was a big stank in here.

5 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Bucktrap I think I mentioned that a few times myself in the shout box. Chingaling not the only one either...mentioned that a few times as well. You all know who they are. Chang used to be in ZOO correct? Botters have ruined PB. Thanks for that Roger. Knew there was a big stank in here.

Andy, Boss and JP have been at the top of the trainers list for awhile now but I don't see your faggot ass calling them bots

5 years ago  #5
Level 35

Originally posted by Sir_Hustle Funny to see how when u feed bs to someone how it comes back

lol. K

5 years ago  #6
Level 35

if you think for one second anyone is buying that "i was just testing him" bs, you're dumber than i thought you were. you got caught up botting once, banned then unbanned. this thread isn't really to call you out, we all already knew you were cheating so sit back and hush up boy. this is more calling out @Mufasa why are we all not held to the same standards sir?

5 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_

i sent all these msgs to MU months ago, plus a few more that accidentally got deleted. this was shortly after chang was unbanned for botting. Mu did nothing about it. so i ask you, do the same rules apply to everyone no matter how much they spend on the game?

WOW! thats more than a little disappointing.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
5 years ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I love that there is now a hash tag for #thankyourog that is a great movement to get on board with... All my social media posts are going to have #thankyourog on them. It is the new gratefulness movement.

5 years ago  #9
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Too funny. On one hand ching only botted once. Yet he gladly explained how much harder it was to do when the verifications were put in place. Didn't really think that through did ya cheat?

5 years ago  #10
Level 35

and before he gets on here trying to make me look bad yes I did try extorting him for $50pp to not do this. does that make me an asshole? sure, but yall already knew that about me. also he paid me $100 pp for my pb login info but he got scared and backed out b4 i gave him it. that's the rule i was referring to breaking in one of those screenshots. PS fuck you chang..why is everybody always lookin for a way to cheat nowadays? play the game fair. i can proudly say i never cheated or scammed anyone on pb

Last edited by rog_ 5 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread