Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #131
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Ambitous ITS FUNNY SHOEZ ARE YOU A REAL BLOOD GOT ME THINKING REAL BLOODS DONT DO THAT YOUR A SNITCH REAL TALK. TWOSHOEZ, DONT YOUR WIFE PLAY YOUR ACCOUNT TO , MEAN SHE WAS PLAYING THE GAME ALSO

Look at this nigga dry snitching on the thread...you must know something i dont my case close on the snitch shit you just tried to get me ban i dnt let ppl or kids play on my account spend to many blue notes dam i just noticed you been on all day i got you losing sleep

5 years ago  #132
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB

TWOSHOES I KNOW YOUR SLOW ARE YOU BLOOD OR JUST PRETENDING. WHAT PERSON IN BLOODS MAKE A THREAD EXPOSE THESE BITCH NIGGA TELL YOUR OLD LADY STOP PLAYING YOUR ACCOUNT WANTS HER NAME TWOHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #133
Level 34

WHAT KINDA OF BLOOD HAD A IRISH SHIT ACROSS THERE FACE TWOFACE ARE YOU BLOOD YES OR NO VERY EASY TO ANSWER

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #134
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous TWOSHOES I KNOW YOUR SLOW ARE YOU BLOOD OR JUST PRETENDING. WHAT PERSON IN BLOODS MAKE A THREAD EXPOSE THESE BITCH NIGGA TELL YOUR OLD LADY STOP PLAYING YOUR ACCOUNT WANTS HER NAME TWOHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

are you pretending to be a Four Corner Hustlers i heard it started in Chicago last i recall thats why you're mad over udontwantnone she has never played on my account ask her also let her know i pmed her on I.g ASKING FOR YOUR LOCATION im sure i could get that Area Codes

5 years ago  #135
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous WHAT KINDA OF BLOOD HAD A IRISH SHIT ACROSS THERE FACE TWOFACE ARE YOU BLOOD YES OR NO VERY EASY TO ANSWER

what kind of man wear mascara

5 years ago  #136
Level 34

DOES YOUR OLD LADY STILL PLAY T HIS GAME TWOSHOEZ UNDER ANOTHER ACCOUNT OR ON YOUR ACCOUNT

5 years ago  #137
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous DOES YOUR OLD LADY STILL PLAY T HIS GAME TWOSHOEZ UNDER ANOTHER ACCOUNT OR ON YOUR ACCOUNT

do you still send little kids penis pictures or was that one time only

5 years ago  #138
Level 34

HOW IS TWOSHOEZ HER DOING IS SHE PLAYING YOUR GAME DURING THE NIGHT OR MORNING LIKE WHEN JAGAN DID TO GET HIS STATUS UP. TWOSHOEZ DO YOU SUCK DICK, WAS YOUR MANHOOD TAKING AWAY ARE YOUR REALLY BLOOD, ARE YOU REALLY COMING TO SEE ME IN OHIO FAGGOT

5 years ago  #139
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
5 years ago  #140
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous HOW IS TWOSHOEZ HER DOING IS SHE PLAYING YOUR GAME DURING THE NIGHT OR MORNING LIKE WHEN JAGAN DID TO GET HIS STATUS UP. TWOSHOEZ DO YOU SUCK DICK, WAS YOUR MANHOOD TAKING AWAY ARE YOUR REALLY BLOOD, ARE YOU REALLY COMING TO SEE ME IN OHIO FAGGOT
is that where you at OHIO i never been there but my bruh did he went and fucked on udontwantnone im have to call that nigga..and that a good thing when your biggest fan notices your stats..all im say about them stats is all klicking i earned these my trigga finger got strong clicking all them hours

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread