Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #121
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

ALL IAM ASKING WORMDOGG10 LET ME AND SHOEZ DUKE IT OUT, YOU CAME IN MY EVENTS FIRST TWOSHOEZ NO WHATS UP, IF TWOSHOES IS BLOOD WHY WOULD A BLOOD JIGGA MAKE A THREAD EXPOSE THESE NIGGAS. THATS LIKE SAYING TREYWAY AINT REAL

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #122
Level 34

YOUR BOTH A SNITCH AND A POLICE

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #123
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Ambitous YOUR BOTH A SNITCH AND A POLICE

Who I snitch on?

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #124
Level 34

WORMDOG10 NOW YOU TRYING TO BAN PEOPLE THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND TWOSHOES YOU CAME INTO MY EVENT TWOSHOEZ NO WHATS UP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WORMDOGG10 , I AM NOT A SNITCH SO I DONT SNITCH

5 years ago  #125
Level 35
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

02/11/2019 4:47pmYour cloak stopped Ambitous from getting at you!

You stay in my events Im gonna stay in yours.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #126
Level 34

HOW THIS WORM LET THIS BETWEEN ME AND SHOEZ I WONT BE IN YOUR EVENTS NOW BUT YOU KNOW YOUR FOUL THO ME AND SHOEZ, THIS IS NOTHING NEW

5 years ago  #127
Level 39

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by Ambitous YOUR BOTH A SNITCH AND A POLICE

Who I snitch on?

worm thats his call for help you didnt see how he try to get chang to pop up in my events but homie seen through his salty words let me bum that conversation

5 years ago  #128
Level 39

you dont remember this HAMBITCHES-

Originally posted by twoshoez

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:01pm]

twoshoez is a snitch

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:02pm]

what?

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:08pm]

twoshoez is a snitch

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:12pm]

why u say that?

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:19pm]

????

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:20pm]

back in the day

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:20pm]

explain

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:21pm]

he got slickers ban and some of the tsb ban to and udontwantnone dont play any more

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:22pm]

that wasnt shoez, it was someone else i remember

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:23pm]

me and shoes been going at it for 5 years in this game let me work

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:25pm]

u trying to pin shit on him? thats bitch shit if u got personal beef stay the fuck out my inbox keep it between yall

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:26pm]

thanks i will do that sorry bro

5 years ago  #129
Level 34

ITS FUNNY SHOEZ ARE YOU A REAL BLOOD GOT ME THINKING REAL BLOODS DONT DO THAT YOUR A SNITCH REAL TALK. TWOSHOEZ, DONT YOUR WIFE PLAY YOUR ACCOUNT TO , MEAN SHE WAS PLAYING THE GAME ALSO

5 years ago  #130
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous WORMDOG10 NOW YOU TRYING TO BAN PEOPLE THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND TWOSHOES YOU CAME INTO MY EVENT TWOSHOEZ NO WHATS UP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WORMDOGG10 , I AM NOT A SNITCH SO I DONT SNITCH

the funny shit you pop off in they events 1st.they know i been talking about 1on1 but shit got deep you wanted to jump ship yeah hoe you aint know these hands was up dated...i might have to slid to ohio and see what that state like fuck parole im with taking the trip

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread