Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #101
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Ambitous YES YOU DID WORM yes you did another snitch you did you did

Do you seriously think people believe what you have to say? You would be awfully stupid to be still harassing me if I called the cops on you. You dont think before you type do you? You havent gotten banned from the game yet have you? I hit your inbox and told you to stop calling my fucking phone. YOUR DUMB ASS POSTED IT IN THIS FORUM. YOU SNITCHED ON YOURSELF YOU DUMB FUCK.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #102
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 days

wormdogg you not even a blood your a snitch to are you blood answer yes or no very easy snitch jigga WORM IS THE POLICE

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #103
Level 34

THIS WAS BETWEEN ME AND SHOES YOUR STUCK YOUR BIG NOSE IN THIS SHOES KNOWS WHATS UP

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #104
Level 34

i got court papers wormdogg court papers do u want to SEE YOU FAGGOT

5 years ago  #105
Level 35

Originally posted by Ambitous wormdogg you not even a blood your a snitch to are you blood answer yes or no very easy snitch jigga WORM IS THE POLICE

Where did I ever claim to be in a gang? I'll wait

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #106
Level 35

Originally posted by Ambitous i got court papers wormdogg court papers do u want to SEE YOU FAGGOT

In one day? STFU retard. Do they say wormdogg on em?. Besides the phone isnt in your name so neither would the court papers. Yeah nigga TMobile got caller ID

Last edited by wormdogg10 5 years ago

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #107
Level 34

WORM U KNOW WHAT THE PAPER SAY STOP PLAYING STUPID IT WAS BETWEEN ME AND SHOE AND YOU PUT YOUR NOSE IN IT REALLY WORM ARE YOU BLOOD. I AM NOT GOING TO DO NO POSTING CU S IAM NOT A SNITCH LIKE YOU YOU ARE A BITCH WORM

5 years ago  #108
Level 35

Originally posted by Ambitous WORM U KNOW WHAT THE PAPER SAY STOP PLAYING STUPID IT WAS BETWEEN ME AND SHOE AND YOU PUT YOUR NOSE IN IT REALLY WORM ARE YOU BLOOD. I AM NOT GOING TO DO NO POSTING CU S IAM NOT A SNITCH LIKE YOU YOU ARE A BITCH WORM

. Show the papers then dumbass. And no where on the history of this game have I ever claimed to be in any gang.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #109
Level 34

SHUT UP WORMDOGG B4 I SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU SNAKE ASS COP

5 years ago  #110
Level 35

Originally posted by Ambitous SHUT UP WORMDOGG B4 I SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU SNAKE ASS COP

Pull up. Wear a vest

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread