Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

i didnt spend thousands on my game.. so that means this shit dont mean nothin

5 years ago  #82
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel mad at what? yall couldnt effect my game if ya

Originally posted by Diesel mad at what? yall couldnt effect my game if ya tried... NIGGER

Lmao, you never ever could affect my game or match my cashflow as well broke racist hillbilly.....itz affect not effect dumb ass like its and not an......what grade you drop out and start having sex with your mom/vette the mute who is not allow to talk just sits in yard😭🤡😭🤡😭🤡😭🤡

Last edited by Pistol22 5 years ago

5 years ago  #83
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel i didnt spend thousands on my game.. so that means this shit dont mean nothin

Cause you dont have it to spend and thatz why you hate so hard broke hillbilly,watch how much $$$$$$ i put up for your addresse and send them gorillaz ti your trailor park........

5 years ago  #84
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel i didnt spend thousands on my game.. so that means this shit dont mean nothin

"Money Aint A Thang".........

5 years ago  #85
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

I did and I’m getting all my money worth White Powder ..you got your shit by join gangs for protection just like your dupe account Mario... I made you sent your dupe to Aso....either you and dyna is friends or dude don’t kno Mario is another one of your dupe accounts you’re hiding from the wire for protection until he strong enough to join bum 1st in breed

Last edited by twoshoez 5 years ago

5 years ago  #86
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Mario is not his dupe , i know mario from the time he was with Bud in gang, but u wasn't in that time on the game.

5 years ago  #87
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB

THIS IS FOR TWOSHOES AN FAGGOT ASS WORM FUCKING SNITCH

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #88
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Diesel [1ST]

2 minutes, 24 seconds

Lost a fight against juniejune765 [LWG]

Ambitous [FCH]

14 minutes, 46 seconds

Lost a fight against twoshoez

5 years ago  #89
Level 34

take your cloak off faggot you not doing nothing

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #90
Level 34

wormdogg your a dick head take thos cloaks off

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread