Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

5 years ago  #93
Level 39

Originally posted by Ambitous IF WORMDOGG10 CAN HERE THIS IS HE BLOCK ME AND HIM AND SHOES ARE CLOAK UP. YO WORMDOGG ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS ON ME

5 years ago  #94
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB

LET WORMDOGG SPEAK SHOES

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #95
Level 39

Originally posted by twoshoez
Originally posted by Ambitous IF WORMDOGG10 CAN HERE THIS IS HE BLOCK ME AND HIM AND SHOES ARE CLOAK UP. YO WORMDOGG ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS ON ME

Why you harassing that man real life phone like a female he ask to quite calling him you acting like yall was in a love affair get the fuck up out of here..And quit involving the Wire in me and yours personal beef before one more event in my gang mail from you not klicking on me im tell niggas to involve i hope you do end your gang tag and another gang for protection..I dont see who will accept a real life pedophile Worm you know this pedophile government I look him up i bet his paper work come back unclean

Hey Hambitches two question-1-When you sent that kid that picture of your penis was you thinking this game was a dating site and not a game for all ages Really

2-I thought I was tripping ONE DAY I LOGGED IN AND SEEN OUR TAG BEHIDE YOUR NAME...wasnt at some point the LWG gang tag stood behind your name...so within our so call five years of beef did you decide to join LWG out of all gangs wit Shoez who you call a snitch same with you Duke....For All These Gangs On PrisonBlock some of these others players be really running from gangs they are in until they get them Stats Right that when you see these people for who they really are..they dupe up to get strong it wouldnt shock me to see a gang full of one dupe like Duke..smh more klicking

5 years ago  #96
Level 34

TWOSHOES DO YOU SUCK DICK

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #97
Level 34

NOW TOFACE WANT TO RAID MY CELL THE TRUTH HURTS

5 years ago  #98
Level 35
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Aint nobody call the cops on you, you stupid piece of shit. But if I did It would be for harassing me and calling my fucking phone 20 times yesterday which I have proof of. Keep my name out your weird ass mouth, fucking loser

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #99
Level 34

YES YOU DID WORM yes you did another snitch you did you did

5 years ago  #100
Level 34

you just admit it there so call blood

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread