Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #111
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

WORM YOU ARE A BLUE COLLAR SNITCH

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #112
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

this thread is confusing as fuck, i only understand maybe 40% of whats goin on #SOMANYQUESTIONS

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
5 years ago  #113
Level 34

TWOSHOEZ AND WORMDOGG10 AKA POLICE BLOODS DONT MAKE A THREAD SAYING EXPOSE THIS BITCH NIGGAS

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #114
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Ambitous WORM YOU ARE A BLUE COLLAR SNITCH

Ive never worked a blue collar job in my adult life. Who did I snitch on?

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #115
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

they are police pretending to be gang members or they are doing both at the same time?

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
5 years ago  #116
Level 35

Originally posted by Wildcard they are police pretending to be gang members or they are doing both at the same time?

This retard cant answer a question

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #117
Level 34

WORMDOGG10 IS A POLICE OFFICER HE KNOWS IT, BLUE COLLAR ASS JIGGA

5 years ago  #118
Level 35

Originally posted by Ambitous WORMDOGG10 IS A POLICE OFFICER HE KNOWS IT, BLUE COLLAR ASS JIGGA

How am I a police and a snitch? That shit dont even make sense. Youre the one who work for the feds remember. Now where them papers at? Oh yeah you entered my events this morning,so Im returning them fucktard

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #119
Level 34

WORMGOGG10 I KNOW YOU STOP ACTING LIKE YOU IN A GANG REAL LIFE YOUR A BLUE COLLAR JIGGA. WORMDOGG10 LET PLAY A GAME SWEAR TO GOD, SWEAR TO GOD ARE YOU A POLICE OFFICE SWEAR TO GOD ARE YOU A SNITCH , SWEAR TO GOD ARE YOU BLOOD OR CRIP

5 years ago  #120
Level 35

You are a fucking retard. I just said Ive never been in a gang. Am I a snitch or the police?

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread