Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

He lies... Dont make me bend you over your desk Mr Warden

6 years ago  #42
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Lord_Dong This ill feeling towards the warden could very easily be avoided. Much much more information needs to be available to all not just mentors (no beef with mentors, keep up the good work, most of you). Ask yourself if people would of bought from Joe if they knew that you could buy from the warden and get gear, the answer is no. changing what amenities do after they are released is another bone of contention (make a decision and stick to it please). I can only speak for myself but if you could look into selling black candles again so we don't have to pay stupid prices to one greedy player. If they were only released for a short period of time to stop one player buying them all up that failed unfortunately, perhaps just limit the amount people could buy would have been a better idea and one, may I suggest, should be used in the future.

I understand you came online and wanted to give stuff to us and we are grateful but perhaps taking some time to see it from a players point of view, players that have no contact with the extra information mentors get. Not looking for a fight, not even looking for a response, just hoping you understand what I'm saying, and if I'm way off I'd like to know somehow

* Changing what amenities do after the fact is sometimes necessary or beneficial. I don't see any complaints about the various amenities that have gotten additional stat boosts or bootlegs that have increased in the number you're able to have in the cell.

* Agreed that communication on what was included could have been done better. I had little time and worked with what I had. I'll try to do better on that front.

* Reading between the lines and discussing with the mentors, most of the above gripes seem to stem from the black candle release. It seems one player ended up getting a bunch, but I DID let everyone know what was going down. There will be other opportunities to get them in the future, but honestly, they're OP so don't expect them to be easy to get then either. Anyone who has played PB under my watch knows I'm not much for making things stupid easy.

Yeah it sucks that I was online at 5:28 with 3k favors and was only able to secure 3 black candles while others were getting 100.... Now I have to pay triple for them...

6 years ago  #43
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Bud_ at the end of the day it boils down to this, Mufasa // 05.21.2017 @ 9:51am@Bud_, sorry, you're mistaken. This game is privately owned, which means you have no rights other than what I say

so basically if you don't like what he does in his "world" tuff shit.......

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread